Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random Fact #5

It is bad when you can't think of a random fact about yourself, after thinking for a few minutes I came up with I love adventure and exploring new things. We have moved around quite a bit and I love exploring new areas and neighborhoods. When we were in Madrid for 3 few weeks because of DH's work. I would walk everywhere by myself for hours and hours. When we were down in San Francisco because of DH's work, I actually walked from SOMA across the Golden Gate Bridge and back. I guess now with 2 children that won't happen for a while. Speaking of my children, they are at such a fun age right now, I wish they will stay this age forever. I LOVE watching them play together, they have so much fun together. Madison likes to say I want it. I am thinking oh oh we will have our handsful. LOL.

Can't end the post without sharing a picture of them together modeling for Frogsandflowersboutique. Love this set, right down to the ears headband and socks, too bad we don't live near Disney. I said to Sharlene we should wear it to Target and see what kind of reaction we get. ROFL.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mary said...

Lovin' the disney sets! Too cute!!!! Almost to gorgeous to wear to the park! Love the colors you get on these pics!!!!!

Whimsy Portraits said...

I finally got linked to you! I love seeing the kids together.

We hear a lot of "NOOOOOOOOO" in our house.

Ella Sophie Photography said...

Thank you so much Mary and Eileen. Your are both so sweet. :)