Saturday, November 22, 2008

Brrrrr, baby it is cold outside

The dreaded rainy cold weather is here. I so wish I can take outdoor pictures year round. We have gone into the studio and I have been trying new props and backgrounds so that it is more exciting to be in the studio. Here are some pictures of Madison's latest shoot. She is 17 months now and it is not easy trying to corral her to stay on a piece of paper in the studio. We will just say she has been making me think about going on sabbatical till spring, but today she is co-operative and adorable and I just had to share.

This Adorable dress is by JoAnne of Tickled Princess Boutique.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mari said...

Annie..she is SOO Adorable!

Ella Sophie Photography said...

Awww, Mari, you are SO Sweet.